cheapdrawstringbag.com, Custom MLB Drawstring Bags, Oakland Athletics

Εδώ συζητιέται ότι δεν συμπεριλαμβάνεται σε κάποια άλλη κατηγορία, σε χαλαρούς τόνους.
Απάντηση
WilliamR

cheapdrawstringbag.com, Custom MLB Drawstring Bags, Oakland Athletics

Δημοσίευση από WilliamR »

According to John Canzano of The Oregonian, an A’s contingent will make an official visit to Portland next month on a fact-finding mission. Fisher, team president David Kaval, vice president Billy Beane and executive Sandy Dean will be on the trip.

Having fans back in the stands is great for baseball. At the White Sox-Cardinals game, it led to an altercation in the bleachers.San Francisco Giants

Εικόνα

Visions of Rodriguez and Hall dominating big games with Rutschman behind the plate in Baltimore have danced in the heads of O's fans for years at this point, and getting to see them all together at the same level will only add to that excitement.

Εικόνα

Doolittle didn't pitch in the game, but much of the night was about him. During pregame warmups, Doolittle reunited with several of his longtime Washington teammates. Then, just a few minutes before first pitch, the Nationals showed a tribute video for the reliever on the right-center field scoreboard.Oakland Athletics

Former Mets manager Mickey Callaway was placed on MLB's ineligible list and fired by the Los Angeles Angels following an investigation into allegations of sexual harassment

"The game of baseball on TV looks so easy," Bellinger said. "Then you get into the box and you're playing and it's a completely different game -- you see frustration of the fans. It's funny being on that side of it. I haven't been on that side of it. I'm pretty mellow during the games, man. It's definitely not fun watching from your couch. That's what I had to do to feel like I was involved."Tampa Bay Rays

cheapdrawstringbag.com
Custom MLB Drawstring Bags

9. The Cubs wasted no time adding a roster replacement for David Bote. Infielder Sergio Alcántara was seen taking groundballs pregame, before the Cubs announced they called him up from Triple-A and placed Bote on the injured list.Arizona Diamondbacks

Απάντηση