Phoenix Suns, nbaballcap.com, Custom Photo NBA Baseball Cap

Δημοσκοπήσεις Πολιτών - Δικαίωμα ψήφου έχουν όλα τα μέλη και φίλοι του κόμματος.
Απάντηση
WilliamR

Phoenix Suns, nbaballcap.com, Custom Photo NBA Baseball Cap

Δημοσίευση από WilliamR »

The high-profile matchup tonight is the second-seeded Brooklyn Nets vs. the seventh-seeded Boston Celtics. The Nets will have Kevin Durant, James Harden and Kyrie Irving for one of the few times this season. Will they need more time to jell? Harden only played two games near the end of the season after dealing with a hamstring strain. The Nets are favored by eight and that seems about right. We like the total to go over 230.5. The Nets won't play a lick of defense, but no one will be able to stop them from scoring.  Utah Jazz

Blake Leeper trains at UCLA’s Drake Stadium on May 13, 2021, in Los Angeles, California. Leeper is an eight-time Paralympic Track and Field international medalist, world record holder and three-time American record holder. He is hoping to be the first double amputee to compete in the Olympics for the American team. A panel appointed by track and field’s global governing body recently ruled that Leeper’s blade-like prostheses give him an unfair advantage because of their height. Leeper is now training on new prostheses that are 1.5 inches shorter in hopes that the new legs will be approved. (Photo by Ezra Shaw/Getty Images)Phoenix Suns

The 21-year-old put on an electric 35-point performance to secure the 8-seed. His clutch-time scoring was key for his team down the stretch. Memphis advanced to play the Utah Jazz in Game 1 of the Western Conference quarterfinals on Sunday.

I've lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money… Or ratings i’m not sure which. I won't be silent . Just saw it live sry

Εικόνα

Ja Morant will have to come up huge for the Grizzlies tonight if they want to stay in the game. I can see Ja Morant having double-digit assists in this game. That should set the pace for the rest of the teamPortland Trail Blazers

The Cleveland Cavaliers paid $54 million in luxury taxes after winning the NBA title in 2015-16 and reportedly lost tens of millions of dollars that year.Indiana Pacers

“The future is incredibly bright for Simi and he is 100 percent focused on taking full advantage of his next NBA opportunity,” Bryant said. “His energy is contagious and he’ll bring a tremendous upside to any team he’s a part of.”

Εικόνα

nbaballcap.com
Custom Photo NBA Baseball Cap

Απάντηση