Custom MLB Face Mask, teamblackmasks.com, Arizona Diamondbacks Face Masks

Σχολιάζουμε ενδιαφέρουσες καταχωρήσεις και απόψεις από ιστολόγια και ιστοχώρους. Δεν παραλείπουμε να αναφέρουμε την πηγή!
Απάντηση
WilliamR

Custom MLB Face Mask, teamblackmasks.com, Arizona Diamondbacks Face Masks

Δημοσίευση από WilliamR »

This article originally appeared on Detroit Free Press: Detroit Tigers' AJ Hinch will 'trust the process' with Miguel Cabrera

"When (pitching coach) Jeremy Hefner made the mound visit, he told Jeremy that his back was a little tight but he could still pitch," Rojas said. "So he wanted to pitch through it. He got tight throughout the outing. And after the double, when they were checking the replay, we decided to go in there ... that's when I noticed he was, it was tight. I mean, it was tough for him to really rotate with his core and get an extension on his pitches. And so, that's when we pulled him out. So I know he was in the training room after the game. I mean, we'll check him out. We'll see how he is for tomorrow. But that's what started happening in the outing -- it just started getting tighter and tighter."Philadelphia Phillies Face Masks

Εικόνα

The 25-year-old righty nearly escaped with a scoreless first. But with two on and two outs, he hit Taylor with a pitch to load the bases and Beatty followed with an infield hit that scored a run and Pollock's grand slam over the center-field wall put the Dodgers ahead 5-0.Arizona Diamondbacks Face Masks

The same was true of Carlos Rodón, who wowed during the season's first month by throwing a no-hitter and seemingly giving the White Sox a starting-pitching option past their 1-2-3 punch of Lucas Giolito, Dallas Keuchel and Lance Lynn. Suddenly, Cease is doing the same kind of impressing, and it's worthwhile to wonder just how dominant this rotation could be once October rolls around.Texas Rangers Face Masks

teamblackmasks.com
Custom MLB Face Mask

Before the Altuve blast, the game was about a matchup of both teams' aces and long balls hit by Yordan Alvarez, Giancarlo Stanton (again) and Clint Frazier. Gerrit Cole allowed two runs on five hits, including solo homers by Alvarez, over seven innings in which he struck out four. McCullers allowed three runs and six hits over six innings in which he walked four and struck out eight. Stanton continued swinging one of the hottest bats in the game, extending his hitting streak to 12 games with his team-best ninth homer.

Hinch got his first look at Manning this spring, but he learned about him after getting hired in late October. With pitching coach Chris Fetter, Hinch created individualized plans for all his players. He took into consideration that Manning was shut down in late August — about a month before the alternate site shut down — with a right forearm strain.Houston Astros Face Masks

Εικόνα

This was not the first time that both Baez and Garrett exchanged words that resulted in the benches clearing. Back on May 19, 2018, Garrett struck out Baez and proceeded to stare him down. That led to the two exchanging words and both dugouts clearing.

Απάντηση