filmsrugs.com, Rugs Set, Customized Film Rug

Συζήτηση για πολιτικά θέματα και διεθνή γεγονότα
Απάντηση
WilliamR

filmsrugs.com, Rugs Set, Customized Film Rug

Δημοσίευση από WilliamR »

Here’s a quick new TV spot for Marvel’s series Loki, and if you stick around to the very end, you’ll see a quote from a familiar /Film writer who called the show “Marvel’s best series yet” in our review of the first two episodes.

It is one of the best little moments, out of many in the film. Just that look they [Sorvino and a federal agent played by Ed Lauter] share when they’re firing their machine guns in the same direction. And “You know, I may be a crook, but I’m a hundred percent American.” It’s just fantastic. I love it. But I can’t remember that there was…when you get down to it, they’re all just actors. And there’s so many logistics and the clock is ticking. You know, shooting time is running out. It was thrilling, of course. But I can’t say that element in particular was at the top of my thrill list. Just by virtue of the fact that I was starring in this amazing film, my first film, and we were at Griffith Park Observatory at night, shooting with all these lights. The whole thing was just amazing.

In this edition, listen as Edgar Wright sits down to list some of his favorite Sparks songs before the arrival of his first feature film documentary, The Sparks Brothers. Plus, see what the visual effects artists at Corridor Crew have to say about some vintage effects done on Ghostbusters II and the actor replacement done on Army of the Dead. And finally check out some Easter eggs you can seek out at Disneyland’s recently opened Avengers Campus.

Yelena (Florence Pugh), Natasha’s sister figure, plays a pivotal role in the evolution of Black Widow’s arc during the film. In an interview with Collider, Johansson mentioned that the initial idea to have the two women competing with each other felt old-fashioned and not a dynamic that audiences wanted to see:Rugs Set

Εικόνα

“COVID had a huge impact on our anime industry in Japan. Especially for our Uzumaki production, it had a huge impact,” Nahahama said. “It’s also true that we had to restructure our plan from the start. But it’s definitely starting to come together.”

filmsrugs.com
Customized Film Rug

All these versions of Loki, however, have one thing in common — they’re all Loki. This means that each version of the trickster is well, tricky. All will have Loki’s same ambitions, hang-ups, and personality traits. And all will likely waffle between being an anti-hero and a straight-up villain.

That was incredible. My whole plan here was to end talking about Impeachment, but since that’s not happening, what do you want to do next? Assuming you don’t want to hurt your knees shooting aliens, what’s your dream project?

Εικόνα

Απάντηση