NBA Puzzle Customized Pictures USA, basketballpuzzle.com, San Antonio Spurs

Φίλοι και μέλη γνωριζόμαστε και συζητάμε για τα θέματα που μας απασχολούν.
Απάντηση
WilliamR

NBA Puzzle Customized Pictures USA, basketballpuzzle.com, San Antonio Spurs

Δημοσίευση από WilliamR »

The play was reviewed, in which Davis was called for a flagrant, thus evening the score slightly. That, of course, is ridiculous given Davis extended his foot to make contact with Crowder’s delicate area.Portland Trail Blazers

NBA Africa will conduct the league's business endeavors in Africa, including the new Basketball Africa League (BAL). Investors include two Nigerian businessmen as well as former NBA greats Dikembe Mutombo and Grant Hill.

Dallas beat the Los Angeles Clippers by 51 points on Dec. 27, final score that day 124-73 in the third game of the season for both clubs, and now the teams are about to meet in the first round of the Western Conference playoffs.

NBA Puzzle Customized Pictures USA, basketballpuzzle.com, Oklahoma City Thunder

basketballpuzzle.com
NBA Puzzle Customized Pictures USA

The top-seeded Sixers took control of the series with a Game 2 romp over the Wizards that was marred by Russell Westbrook getting popcorn dumped on him by a fan as he left the court with an injured ankle. Joel Embiid had 22 points on 8-of-12 shooting, and Ben Simmons had 22 points on 11-of-15 shooting with nine rebounds and eight assists. Philadelphia had the hot hand all game and shot 55.7% from the field. Bradley Beal scored 33 points for the Wizards, but Westbrook struggled before his injury, and Washington was a dismal 2-of-22 from 3-point range.San Antonio Spurs

Εικόνα

“So I obviously started at a really crazy, hectic time, right into the mix," Lodato said. "It was a great way for me to learn, and see the end of the Oracle era. Back home, I would see and hear the fans and it always stood out for me how loud they were. The nickname 'Roaracle' was a term for a reason.”

He suffered the injury with nine minutes, 24 seconds remaining in the first half when LeBron James leaped over him for a putback layup. Paul swiped for the ball with his right arm, losing his balance. As his momentum took him toward the floor, the point guard's head knocked against the right arm of teammate Cameron Johnson.Washington Wizards

Εικόνα

Indeed, with Vinatieri's retirement, there's no one left in three of the four major American sports leagues who debuted before the Y2k bug or smartphones were really even things. Here we pay tribute to the last holdouts -- and wonder how long the final '90s players will last.Sacramento Kings

Απάντηση