NHL Christmas Sweater, nhlsweater.com, Toronto Maple Leafs

Φίλοι και μέλη γνωριζόμαστε και συζητάμε για τα θέματα που μας απασχολούν.
Απάντηση
WilliamR

NHL Christmas Sweater, nhlsweater.com, Toronto Maple Leafs

Δημοσίευση από WilliamR »

“That's a special play," Bailey said. “Patience to just stick with it. It was a great play by him, a game-saving play, obviously. Huge.”

For what it's worth: I've lightly poked fun at Ducharme all year, as I thought Claude Julien shouldn't have been scapegoated on his way out, but this was arguably one of his finest coaching performances. Ducharme took Brett Kulak and Alexander Romanov out of the lineup, reinserting Jeff Petry — a no-brainer decision, really — with Jon Merrill also rejoining the corps. We'll have more on Petry below, but it was a great call from Ducharme. Sympathies will rarely be doled out during this semifinal as Kulak and Romanov both struggled miserably in Game 1. Toronto Maple Leafs

Εικόνα

Fleury, who earned his first Vezina Trophy finalist nomination this season, has a .921 save percentage through 15 starts this postseason. He has 90 career playoff wins, which places him fourth among goaltenders all time.Calgary Flames

nhlsweater.com
NHL Christmas Sweater

Gallant was a target for new president and general manager Chris Drury because he was won pretty much everywhere. He won the Memorial Cup in 2011 as the top Canadian junior team, Quebec Major Junior Hockey League titles in 2011 and 2012, and most recently coached Canada to the gold medal at the world championships after an 0-3 start.Buffalo Sabres

Εικόνα

“Those are two really hard-working guys,” Erne said. “A lot of nights we played against other teams’ top lines and we prided ourselves on not giving them much. We tried to keep it simple, get pucks behind their D, just kind of frustrate them, make them play in their zone.”

The Wraparound: Islanders’ Mat Barzal starts series on the right foot Gerard Gallant reportedly the Rangers’ choice as next head coach NHL Power Rankings: Conn Smythe Watch through two roundsEdmonton Oilers

“This team reminds me of when I played with the New England Patriots,” Woody said. “They’re just all business. They don’t do anything to really hurt themselves. That’s how you’ve got to play in the postseason.”

Απάντηση